Saturday, November 5, 2011

Reluctant Prospector?

Reluctant Prospector?!?  I read this headline somewhere in a Real Estate blog and it lured me in like a trout to a worm!  This was me!  I find myself in an industry that is marketing/sales driven.  I'm very anxious about that.  You see....if you know me....I'd like to think that I can be fun, engaging, a conversation starter and a funny story teller.  But, when surrounded by people I don't know (not mets?) I am a wallflower.  Quiet, reserved & content to just listen to everyone else.  After reading the blog over and over...I'm quite thrilled to say that I agree with the author.  You can be an introvert AND still have a successful business.  The core reason...KNOW YOUR BUSINESS inside & out!  Be confident about your business!  That is something I will work hard at everyday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment